The Pandemic triggered digital and remote working making Cyber Security one of the top priorities for organizations. In this context, tell us briefly how your organization managed the transition to remote working during the pandemic? How did you manage employees logging into the corporate network or accessing critical resources and remain protected from cyber-attacks? Tell us about some of the unique security best practices that you have implemented to protect your organization against cyber-attacks?
Presently I am working in a Greenfield Techno-Finance company under the Capital Market environment. We are currently working with three Consultant companies since Jan 2021. Normally we worked through online meetings among Consultants, Board Members & Stakeholders. For uninterrupted support we managed License Produce. Also, as we are in a position to establish structured, secured, and integrated ICT infrastructure; for which we are developing a governance structure and an infrastructure establishment process document considering all aspects of security too. Also, for manage office and enterprise level activities we are use Microsoft Office 360 Licensed Solution with all components.
We are working towards designing a “Data Centre Firewall and Security Design” with the following goals:
- Design a secured network.
- Selection of a proper network security system which complies with CIA.
- Assurance of operational performance.
The scope will cover:
- Requirement analysis.
- Core, perimeter & server farm network security design with firewall.
- DMZ network security design with Firewall / IPS etc.
- Proper Log management systems and Security information and event management (SIEM) consideration.
- Network Logging and reporting.
- Deep packet inspection.
- Traffic policing.
- Zero-day attack mitigation.
- Vulnerability assessment capability.
- AI based threat mitigation.
- Optimizing security by sharing contextual data between security component among datacenters.